25 September 2022

Back from my Stardew Valley (SDV) Gaming Hiatus


Guys, have you read Concerned Ape's announcement in Twitter re: the 1.5 update for Stardew Valley mobile? Well, it's the ultimate reason why I am posting this update tonight. I would like to announce to those who care that I am definitely back from my gaming hiatus because I have to tie some loose ends with my latest SDV game save. Yes, yes, yes,  I have already reached end game with my Karlayn1210 character but with the upcoming 1.5 update, I have to re-arrange some stuff in the farm and do some clean-ups to make way for the new update. 

I can't stress this enough but I am really excited for the 1.5 update and I wish it's already December so I can finally explore the Ginger Island and accomplish the new quests. More importantly, I would like to either redecorate my farm or transform it into a full ranch then establish the full-blown farm in Ginger Island. It's going to be a lot of work and it would surely take a lot of time so I would really love to have the 1.5 update as soon as possible. 

Also, I am eagerly awaiting for the release of Witchbrook by Chucklefish and Haunted Chocolatier (still by ConcernedApe) but unfortunately, the dates are all TBD. Sigh. I wish I had my old computer so I can play The Sims 4 again while waiting for all the exciting updates. 

Anyhow, I have to sign off for now because as gamers would say: "Blog less, play more."

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment